Dandelions Close-up

Dandelions Close-up
Dandelions In Black And White

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Recession Images

September 24, 2011

I bought some small piggy banks and a couple of larger piggy banks a few years ago before the Great Depression.  I was thinking about the economy and how people would need to start putting money back into savings and into other safe investments.  I was going to shoot a family of pigs with the parents, so to speak, teaching their little pigs to save and invest in their future.  I never got a chance back then to shoot them with that concept in mind.

Fast forward to today's economic fiasco.  As I was looking for new concepts to shoot I remembered the little pigs and thought about the state of the economy and the hardships the Great Recession has wrought on the working class and the working poor, so I decided to shoot these family of pigs with a vision of society where the older generation will have more wealth and the younger generation will have less and will suffer for decades for the greed and dysfunctional government that rule them.











No comments:

Post a Comment