Dandelions Close-up

Dandelions Close-up
Dandelions In Black And White

Saturday, March 21, 2015

March 20, 2015


I need to go beyond my redundant habits in shooting the same old subjects over and over again.  I need to expand my horizons by taking on subjects that are new, challenging and inspirational.

For one thing by doing the same camera set up over and over again my interest in the subject is lessened. I become disinterested in the subject and my images will reflect my bored mood.

Good photography is finding the note in your subject and playing your music along side it, using the elements of composition to discover new chords in the image being created that can move and inspire.

You need to build a composition that expresses not only your subject but your inner design which is constructed through your interaction with your subject. Start exploring deeper to find that composition that expresses your subject truthfully and expresses through your photographic character your connection with your subject.

Finding this new muse and expressing more by finding other chords and building your composition you create a new music, a new image, an instrumental, that gives you motivation but also confidence in your growing awareness of what you like to express in your photographs and gives the listener/viewer to those practiced chords an appreciation of your effort to explore new territories.





No comments:

Post a Comment