Dandelions Close-up

Dandelions Close-up
Dandelions In Black And White

Saturday, June 22, 2013

June 22, 2013

I get requests from people all the time asking if they can use one of my images for their particular project.  I always respond by thanking them for their interest in one of my images.  I then ask, what will the image will be used for.  Once I know what the image will be used for I then can give them a fair license fee.  I usually have to explain the difference between personal use and editorial/commercial use.

I am friendly and appreciative of their interest in my photography and I want them to know that.  So I respond quickly and professionally.  It is important in running a stock business to respond to all stock photo requests no matter how trivial you may think they are, because you never know when a large sale can occur from the smallest inquiry.    






No comments:

Post a Comment