Dandelions Close-up

Dandelions Close-up
Dandelions In Black And White

Saturday, March 23, 2013

March 23, 2012


In the late 80's I went down to the American Southwest with a photographer friend who was showing me places he had visited the proceeding year. One particular subject always stood out in my mind and that was Antelope Canyon on Navajo Land near Page Arizona. My friend and I had to walk a mile or more to get to the Upper Canyon and when we got there a large bull was guarding the entrance.  He was looking for shade and wasn't going to give up his spot easily.  Eventually the bull moved on and we entered the slot canyon.  The light was amazing and I felt like we entered some ancient ruin and the stillness in the air was like a silent prayer to the spirit gods.










No comments:

Post a Comment