Dandelions Close-up

Dandelions Close-up
Dandelions In Black And White

Saturday, November 3, 2012


Going back to a special environment that means something to you is what good photography is all about.  Once you have been to a scene you have more ideas of what can and will make a better image.  You have done the initial leg work and have had that inspirational moment, when you just know that this place is special.  A great location inspires you to have patience and wait for the best light (sunrise/sunset), composition (you have already tried a number of them previously), atmospheric conditions (depending on the time of the year), and details that can all come together and make a great photograph.  For me Lake Cassidy is one of those places.  In an earlier post I mentioned a missed opportunity that arose when I wasn't prepared because of nervous energy that sabotaged my composition and choice of lens.  I wanted to post some images of the lake when I was more calm and sure of my lens, composition and light.












No comments:

Post a Comment