Dandelions Close-up

Dandelions Close-up
Dandelions In Black And White

Sunday, September 30, 2012



September 30, 2012


I try and shoot at least one subject a week. Sometimes I shoot more, but other times life's barriers interfere with my goal.  My normal routine is to shoot and then upload those images into Lightroom and then do a quick 1st edit.  But not today. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by the amount of time we use downloading, editing, cropping, color correcting, captioning, key wording, etc...  This takes away from the satisfied feeling you had while you were creating your images. You begin to think more about what you will have to do to your images on the computer and not on the subject you are photographing. Why shoot and explore your subject when it just means more work when you get back to your office?  That is no way to enjoy photography.  So this afternoon, I will wait a bit and enjoy just the making of those images and not the rush to get them before an editor. It is nice sometimes to just think about what you photographed instead of the instant knowing what you photographed.




No comments:

Post a Comment